Anaesthesiologists are involved in Peri-Covid Care in COVID 19 Pandemic, including critical acre, HDU, isolation ward and screening.
Dr Vishal Singla and Team, working at a district hospital in Haryana has successfully used this innovation for screening and sampling of more than 300 COVID-19 suspected patients in last 10 days. This techniques provides double barrier and added protection during sampling.
Mewat COVID Testing Mobile Van
Dr. Vishal Singla, ISAian and his Team at Mewat, Haryana and ISAians in other cities.
1. Van is designed to take oro & nasopharyngeal samples of patients from the field.
2. Doctor and lab technician go inside the ambulance equipped with the equipments to take samples. None has to wear PPE kit.
3. VTM & swab sticks are handed over to the patient at registration cell who takes them and go to the ambulance for getting himself tested. He hands the VTM and swab sticks to the doctor who opens it up & takes the samples.
4. VTM is closed & handed over to LT who packs it and puts it inside the ice box.
5. It's comfortable for doctor and LT as they do not have to wear the PPE kit and the work in air conditioned unit.
6. It's comfortable for the patient as the facility is being provided at the door step.